Very sturdy, solid wood vanity. The enamel paint used looks great and is put on thick, which gives me confidence that the finish will be easy to clean, and hold up well to wear and tear.
There is tons of storage in this unit, and all drawer have aluminum soft-close rails. There are two squares cut out of the back for plumbing access, which makes installation that much easier.
The paint is slightly darker than I was expecting, but it's impossible to tell colors online due to the screen you're
... read more
using to view it. I'm still happy with the color though.
The marble top looks great, and is nice and thick. I was worried about the top and the sink basins breaking during shipping (based on reviews for a similar item), but I was very impressed with the shipping materials used. The basins are inside a cardboard box, tied up inside the vanity, surrounded by thick styrofoam blocks.
The marble top has several layers of protection:
1. 1/2" thick strips of plywood run lengthwise on either side of the top, to reinforce the area with the sink basins cut out of the top
2. 2" of styrofoam is packet all around the top and backsplash
3. The bundle is encased in 1" thick corrugated cardboard
4. The cardboard box has 1/2" OSB endcaps, and the exposed side was completely covered by 1/2" OSB
5. All of this was resting on air-bubble packaging ontop of the palette.
I think it would be difficult to break the marble in all this packaging even if you tried to.
All-in-all, this is a great value. I don't think you could buy the 3 pieces separate for cheaper anywhere.