FREE Shipping on Over 400,000 Online Items Every Day*
The Home Depot now offers free shipping on over 400,000 items online for most orders over $45. This great value for our online shoppers means it’s easier than ever to start that gardening or repair project you’ve wanted to get to, upgrade your kitchen appliances, or do some home decorating.
- Orders are sent using our Standard Shipping method. This usually takes 3 to 5 business days, plus processing time, which varies by product. You’ll see the processing time listed in the Product Information in your Shopping Cart. Knowing when to expect your free delivery helps you plan ahead.
- Other shipping methods are available at checkout if you want your purchase delivered faster. Just check our Shipping and Delivery FAQs for a look at your options.
- Also offering Free Delivery & Haul Away on all major appliances. Shop our wide selection of online departments and save even more with free shipping on qualifying items. For major appliance orders, you’ll select the delivery date at the time of purchase.
- Over 158,000 items are eligible for Free Shipping to Alaska and Hawaii
*FREE standard shipping and residential delivery on most orders over $45 made at homedepot.com . Some exclusions apply. See product detail for free shipping eligibility. Plus, FREE delivery and haul away on most major appliances. See product descriptions for free shipping eligibility. This offer is not valid on gift cards or prior purchases or certain items containing weight and/or size shipping restrictions (details in item descriptions). This offer is valid on parcel and residential delivery only; it does not include express or expedited shipping. We reserve the right to change or end this offer at any time. Select items can ship to Alaska & Hawaii. We cannot ship to APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, or U.S. Territories. Please allow 3-5 business days for parcel ground delivery and 5-10 business days for home delivery in addition to order processing time which varies by product. **All returns are subject to The Home Depot's standard return policy. Void where prohibited.
Back to top
Take Advantage of FREE In Store Pickup When Ordering on homedepot.com
When you need your items fast, take advantage of our Free In-Store Pick Up today. Choose the Pick Up in Store option during online checkout and select your desired store for pick up. Many items that are in-stock at your local store are available for same day pick up. Most orders will be ready within two hours of when you place the order online. You'll be notified by email and text message (optional) when your order is ready.
Once you've selected the Pick Up In Store option and arrived at the store you've chosen, stop by the Customer Service desk (or Pro desk if you are a contractor and have chosen that location during online checkout) for assistance with order pickup. The order is available only at the specific store selected by customer when placing order, during normal store operating hours and only for orders confirmed via email. This excludes special or bulk-sized orders and is not valid on Christmas Day, Thanksgiving Day or the Friday, Saturday or Sunday following Thanksgiving Day.
Plus, for items not in your local store, we offer Buy Online, Ship to Store. This service features more than 300,000 items that can be shipped free of charge to your local Home Depot store when you order online.
Available at participating The Home Depot stores in the U.S. and Puerto Rico. Most in-stock items will be ready for pick up within two hours of the time the orders are placed. Specific items, or orders placed for pick up in stores located in Puerto Rico, may take longer due to inventory and/or availability.
Returning Online Orders Is FREE At Any Home Depot Store Within The U.S.**
Online Shopping: Returns Made Easy
Our goal is that you are completely satisfied with your purchase. We take pride in the quality of the products we sell and offering great customer service is our top priority. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please follow the guidelines detailed below and we will be happy to help you to return your purchase.
Online Returns: Policy Basics
For your convenience, items purchased on homedepot.com can be returned to any of our retail stores nationwide. *
- Credit will be issued immediately and no return shipping charges will be incurred.
- To enable quick processing of your return, please bring a copy of your order confirmation email, or the packing slip that was included
with your order to the store.
- Alternatively, there are several methods available to return directly to our .com warehouse. Refer to the "4 Easy Ways to Return Your
Online Order" section below for more details.
- For returns to our Distribution Center, include the lower section of your packing slip (return information).
- A refund will be issued to the original form of payment.
- If returned to the store, credit will be issued at the time of return and no return shipping charges will be incurred by you.
- If returned to the .com warehouse, credit will be issued at the time the return is received in our warehouse.
- Original shipping charges will be refunded if there was an error on the part of homedepot.com.
- Merchandise can be returned within 90 days of purchase unless noted in our Return Policy Exceptions. Live goods and products with flammable liquids or gases (hazmat items) must be returned to our stores. Please see the complete list of Return Policy Exceptions below.
*All Alaska and Hawaii non-UPS returns must be returned to a retail store.
Online Returns: Policy Exceptions
- Damaged items and shortage claims must be reported within 30 days of delivery by calling 1-800-430-3376.
- Returning Products Containing Hazardous Materials Due to safety hazards, items that use flammable liquids or gases cannot be returned through the mail, even if the item was drained of these materials. This would include items like lawn mowers, leaf blowers and any other items that use flammable liquids or gases. Please return products containing hazardous materials to your local The Home Depot store.
For Homedepot.com Related Issues and Questions:
Please call us at 1-800-430-3376 to speak directly with an Online Customer Care Specialist about your issue or send us an email using the form below.
Homedepot.com Customer Care Hours:
Seven days a week: 6 a.m. - 2 a.m. ET
Closed Christmas Day.
Send Us an Email:
Do you have a question or comment related to your homedepot.com order? Send us an email.
Electronic Copies of In-store Receipts Emailed To Your Inbox At Checkout
Upon checkout in our stores, you now have the option to have a duplicate electronic copy of your paper receipt emailed directly to your inbox within minutes, in addition to receiving a paper copy at the time of purchase, refund or account payment. You can choose to have a one-time only receipt emailed, or enroll by entering a credit/debit card or phone number and email address, then eReceipts will automatically be emailed for all subsequent in-store transactions associated with the registered credit/debit card or phone number used during the transaction. You will also have the option to receive special offers, how to project information, and great design ideas if you so choose during registration. It’s that simple.
At this time, eReceipts are not available in the following states: California, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey and New York. See our FAQ page for more information.