A custom shower door is a great way to dramatically upgrade your bathroom without the dramatic price. Whether you need a framed or frameless design, pivot or slider, our design professionals will work with you to come up with a personalized solution that fits your style.
Choose the Options that Fit Your Style
During your free consultation our design professionals will discuss everything you’d like in your new shower door. Measurements will be taken and your new shower door will be custom made. Upon delivery, we’ll install it and make sure everything fits perfectly.
Here are some key shower door features to keep in mind when making your selection:
Slider vs. Pivot
If your shower is 60-inches or more, consider slider doors that open and close behind one another. If your shower is 48-inches or less, consider a pivot door that can swing inward or outward, and left or right.
Framed vs. Frameless
Consider aesthetics and budget before purchasing. A frame complements your décor and is available in a variety of finishes. A frameless style is more modern and easier to keep clean.
Consider your preferences for aesthetics and privacy before making your purchase. The finish on your glass shower door impacts visibility and sense of space. Clear glass showcases surrounding elements such as tile and can make small bathroom spaces feel larger. Frosted or opaque glass offers the most privacy, while textured and patterned glass provides privacy as well as a stylish element.
Accessories and Options
Choose even more personalization and convenient options, including:
• Frame and hardware colors to match your bath fixtures
• Glass treatments to minimize etching/spotting and keep your new shower door beautiful
• Accessories such as glass shelving, mirror framing and more
Shower door installations that consistently earn high customer ratings
Free, in-home consultations
Convenient one-stop shopping and installation
MyInstall, to help you quickly and easily monitor your installation project from start to finish
One affordable price covering your entire shower door installation from measurement to cleanup
Licensed and insured installation professionals (where applicable) that meet the highest standards for experience, know-how and customer service
Labor and products backed by The Home Depot, the nation's #1 home improvement retailer
Flexible financing options
Here’s What to Expect
We do all the work, so you can focus on enjoying your new bathroom. Your installation team will*:
• Meet with you, at your home, to explore your shower door installation options for free
• Take measurements to build your custom shower door to exact specifications
• Coordinate any required municipal permits and inspections
• Prepare your project area and install your custom shower door and any other fixtures or accessories ordered
• Clean up the installation area upon completion and remove project waste
• Walk through the completed installation with you
• Provide maintenance recommendations and warranty information
*Services may vary depending on your individual project. Additional fees may apply.
During sign up for your shower door installation you’ll receive MyInstall, a free, online tool that provides up-to-date information and progress. Plus, you’ll get start-to-finish support on the key phases of your bathroom project, including:
• Consultation • Installation
• Purchase • Completion
You can visit your MyInstall account anytime to get the latest updates on your bathroom project. Sign in today and take advantage of:
• Direct communication with your primary contact
• Project milestones and what to expect throughout the process
• Tips on how to prepare yourself and your home for each installation phase
• FAQs, personalized help and supporting information
For a custom shower door installation that gives you a lot of bang for your buck, you can’t beat The Home Depot. Before installing shower enclosures, our team of design professionals will talk about what you’re looking for in your bathroom. For instance, while a simple shower curtain may be sufficient to keep water off your bathroom floor, a shower enclosure installation provides you with far more functionality and far more elegance.
Shower doors come in many types of configurations, styles and sizes to match any budget. But before beginning any shower enclosure installations, we’ll discuss what you need in your existing space. Should your shower door offer a balance between privacy and easy access? Or are you looking to create a key decorative element that reflects your personal style? We’ll walk you through all the necessary options and take precise measurements of your bathing area. And since the shower doors are custom built, you can feel confident that you’re getting a one-of-a-kind, beautiful solution that fits your bathroom’s appearance without the cost of a full remodel.