Here’s your chance to let others know your opinion about products you’ve purchased. In addition to rating products on a scale from 1 to 5, you can write product reviews to share with fellow customers why you like or dislike certain products. Reviewing and rating products is easy and takes only a few minutes. You can either:
A) Click the Write a Review link near the top of any product page or in the Customer Reviews section near the bottom of the same page.
B) Sign into your account, then click CONTRIBUTE & SHARE > Write A Review on the left side of the page. This page will show purchases that have not yet been reviewed. Select Write a Review for the item you want to review. NOTE: Orders you place via guest checkout will never appear here since they are not associated with your account.
C) Respond to the post purchase email asking for your feedback. You should receive this email 3-4 weeks after delivery.
Once you have chosen your review method, simply do the following:
1. Rate the product with 1 to 5 stars (1 Star = Poor and 5 Stars = Excellent)
2. Write your product review.
3. Preview your review and submit.
NOTE: You can review your reviews afterward by signing into your account and clicking CONTRIBUTE & SHARE > My Ratings & Reviews on the left side of the page.
Product reviews are intended to help fellow customers make informed buying decisions. When writing reviews:
• Focus on the product features and your experience with them.
• Provide details about why you like or dislike the product.
Because this is a public site, we read all reviews before posting them. Reviews containing any of the following types of content will not be posted:
• Obscenities, discriminatory language or other language not suitable for public forums.
• Advertisements, “spam” content or references to other products, offers or Web sites.
• E-mail addresses, URLs, phone numbers, physical addresses or other forms of contact information.
• Critical or spiteful comments on other reviews posted on the page or their author.