Ductless systems are great for heating and cooling add-on rooms, basements, garages and sun rooms. Systems can be recessed or suspended from the ceiling. Its compact design affords the following benefits:
• EnergyStar models available
• Quiet quality performance
• Whole home or single room capability
Whether your home is in a hot or cold climate, you can end the struggle of cost vs. comfort.
• Uses only the exact amount of energy needed to maintain comfort
• Adjusts automatically to changing conditions
• Very easy to maintain
Mitsubishi Electric cooling & heating systems use advanced technology to save you money.
• More energy efficient than traditional HVAC systems
• 40% more efficient than standard window units for cooling
• Heating performance far superior to traditional heat pumps
Transforms one room, or as many as eight, into a comfortable living space regardless of available ducts or windows.
• Utilizes wireless thermostat capability to link your wall-mounted control with your PC, smartphone or tablet
• Delivers comfort & energy efficiency
• Ideal for areas requiring extra heating & cooling
Our INVERTER-driven compressor maximizes efficiency by automatically changing its speed to match the cooling and heating needs of a room.
• I-see Sensor™ automatically detects ceiling & floor temperatures and makes necessary temperature changes
• Unit doesn’t start & stop repetitively, eliminating temperature variations & wasted energy
When you choose The Home Depot for your installation needs, you benefit from:
Industry-leading installation standards
Total "end-to-end" project management with MyInstall
Flexible financing options that include one
competitive project price.
Labor, and products backed by The Home
Depot, the nation's #1 home improvement
Mitsubishi single-zone systems are great for regulating temperatures in one single room. They provide one-to-one control with the attached indoor unit, which results in higher SEER levels, and the footprint enables mounting in more locations for less obtrusive installations.
If you have multiple rooms to regulate, you can choose a Multi-zone system, which connects up to 8 indoor units. This flexibility allows you to better regulate the temperature settings in the rooms where you tend to spend the most time, while keeping other rooms on minimal settings to save money on utility bills.
Do you have special heating or cooling needs but want to avoid a major renovation? Would you like to set the temperature in a room with no ductwork or windows? Are you facing the task of finding a unit that will fit in a small area? If so, Mitsubishi Electric and The Home Depot have the perfect solution –mini-split heating and air conditioning.
No matter the size of the room you want to regulate, duct-free air conditioning systems from Mitsubishi Electric provide the flexibility and energy efficiency to get the job done. These compact air conditioning units fit almost anywhere and don’t require a duct or window. Consisting of an indoor air handling unit and a slim-line outdoor condenser unit, they can be installed in tight spaces or recessed or suspended from the ceiling.
Providing the flexibility to meet most air conditioning or heating requirements, ductfree heating and air conditioners not only run quietly and efficiently but also increase the value of your home. Look to Mitsubishi Electric to provide trusted value and quality for any heating or cooling project. And if you’re remodeling or renovating your home and want a professional to install a ductless air conditioning unit, turn to The Home Depot. We can provide reliable end-to-end service. Whatever your heating and cooling project requires, Mitsubishi Electric will deliver and help make every space feel like home.