Whether you’re in need of an exterior or interior door, The Home Depot features a wide selection of doors to choose from with styles ranging from modern and contemporary to traditional and classic.
• For inspiration on door style, browse our available doors online before you visit The Home Depot
• At your in-store appointment, an associate will guide you through selecting a door that best fits your home and budget
• Post purchase, you’ll be able to monitor your installation project with our project management tool, MyInstall
Our door installers are licensed and insured professionals who are reliable, trustworthy and prompt. You’ll enjoy the process and revel in a stress-free installation.
Leading up to installation day, we take care of everything. You can expect your installers to:
• Contact you within two days of purchase to schedule your measure
• Visit you to conduct an in-home measurement
• Measure for your new door to guarantee an accurate fit and inspect your site for any potential issues with the installation
• Arrive on installation day with everything needed for the project and walk you through the process
• Make sure your new door is the correct size and exactly what you ordered
• Prepare the work area to protect your home from dirt and debris
• Clean the work area and remove all project-related materials and debris
• Inspect the door with you and review proper maintenance procedures and warranty information
You can expect your door to be installed within 1-2 weeks for in-stock doors and 2-4 weeks for special order doors. On installation day, installations normally average 4 hours for completion.
Unbeatable selection–choose from hundreds of designs
Highest quality materials including fiberglass, steel, wood and composites
Industry-leading installation standards that consistently earn high customer ratings
Guaranteed fully insured and licensed (where required) door installation professionals
Flexible financing options to help you get started
Upholds product warranties by installing to manufacturer specifications
Track your project with MyInstall, for total start-to-finish management
After scheduling your door installation, you’ll receive an email with information about how to access MyInstall, a free online tool that provides up-to-date information and progress. Watch to see how upgrading your door is worry-free thanks to The Home Depot’s licensed installation professionals and MyInstall. You'll have start-to-finish support on:
• Selection • Installation
• Measure • Completion
You can visit your MyInstall account anytime to get the latest updates on your project. Sign in today and take advantage of:
• Direct communication with your primary contact
• Project milestones and what to expect throughout the process
• How to prepare yourself and your home for each installation phase
• FAQs, personalized help and supporting info
Pay no interest on installation purchases of $299 or more if paid in full within six months.
*See offers for full details.
A brand new door with a professional installation is a great way to enhance your home. At The Home Depot, we start with you. You’ll meet with our door specialists to discuss the material and style that fits your home and lifestyle. Perhaps a front door replacement is right for you. Our front door installations take the worry out of the process so you can relax and enjoy the process. Or, how about an interior door replacement? Whichever door you decide, you can rest assured knowing that your new door installation will be a success that will make you proud.
From your initial consultation with our door specialists and in-home measurement, to door installation day and project completion by our handpicked, licensed (where applicable) and insured door installers, The Home Depot is with you during every step of the way. You’ll also get access to MyInstall, a customized online portal with project contact information, milestone checkpoints, brief descriptions of what to expect from your install door team and more.
Our superior door selection and professional installation makes dreams come true. Contact us today for a free in-store appointment to get started.