The Home Depot offers quality siding materials from America's top brands. Our insulated siding installations come with these protections:
• Siding warranties up to 30 years or the life of your home*
• Three-year craftsmanship warranty
• Backing by the world’s largest home improvement retailer
We know you have a choice for your home improvement project. With The Home Depot, you leave nothing to chance.
*Ask your consultant for warranty details.
A great way to explore your siding options is a free in-home siding consultation with The Home Depot to discuss:
• Siding needs and style preferences
• Benefits of fiber cement and vinyl siding
• Samples of actual siding materials, styles and colors
• Accessories including shutters, gable vents, gutters and downspouts
• Siding to fit your budget
Prior to your appointment, think about colors and styles, your budget and the condition of your gutters. If possible, include household members who will help make the siding decision.
Here’s what you can expect:
• Project updates via myhomedepotproject.com
• Siding materials delivered to your home
• Removal and disposal of existing house siding materials
• Premium house wrap to protect it from the elements
• Authorized, licensed as required, screened and insured installers
• Clean-up and debris removal
Properly installed siding gives your home a distinctive look that will endure for years to come.
The Home Depot offers multiple financing options for your siding installation:
• Use The Home Depot Consumer Credit Card and pay no interest on siding installation purchases of $5,000 or more if paid in full within 12 months. Minimum payments required.
• Get The Home Depot Project Loan and pay fixed monthly payments for six months with no interest, no payment purchasing window and no annual fee. Annual percentage rates start as low as 7.99%; credit lines are available up to $40,000.*
*See offers for full details.
Insulated siding installation that consistently earns high customer ratings
A variety of virtually maintenance-free and beautiful siding options from fiber cement to vinyl siding
Craftsmanship and products backed by The Home Depot, the nation's #1 home improvement retailer
Total "end-to-end" project management from measurement and installation to cleanup
• Our top quality fiber cement siding has a natural wood texture to portray the character of real wood, even up close. It comes in lap siding, planks, vertical-patterned panels, shingles and more.
• Premium vinyl siding features thicker panels for a deeply embossed wood-grain texture, a low-gloss finish that looks like freshly painted wood and distinctive clapboard and Dutch lap profiles with wide panel projections to add architectural dimension.
Siding made of 100% vinyl is extremely durable. Unlike other types, it stands up to extreme weather conditions and will not peel, blister, flake, crack or corrode. Its virtually maintenance-free finish means no scraping, painting, patching or replacing rotted wood.
The Home Depot installs vinyl siding made by Exterior Portfolio, a leader in the industry. Exterior Portfolio gives you a quick, affordable way to update your home, even if it currently has wood or metal siding, brick or stucco. Other features and benefits include:
• Warranty transferable for the life of the home*
• A wide range of colors; darker colors specially formulated with revolutionary fade-resistant technology
• Deep, wood-grain texture resembling real wood siding
• Enhanced locking system to keep panels flat and straight
• Panels that resist pests, dents and dings and won't warp, buckle or crack
• Insulating value up to R-4
• Only periodic washing needed
• Lower heating and cooling costs
*Not available on all products; ask your consultant for warranty details.
The Home Depot installs fiber cement siding made by James Hardie, America’s number one siding brand. Five times thicker than vinyl, it beautifies millions of homes with a broad range of styles and textures. Other benefits are:
• 30-year non-prorated transferable warranty
• Panels warranted against hail damage and can withstand winds up to 150 miles per hour
• No rotting, warping or delaminating
• Holds paint three to four times longer than wood siding
• Natural wood texture
• Styles including lap siding, planks, vertical-patterned panels and shingles
• Accents such as soffits, fascia board, gable vents, shutters, gutters and beaded porch panels
Installing siding can refresh and beautify your home, protect it from the elements, and save money on your energy bills. Installing vinyl siding and fiber cement that look like wood siding are excellent options to consider.
With your free in-home consultation, expert siding installers from The Home Depot will explain the features of our vinyl siding and fiber cement siding materials and show you actual samples. They’ll explain how vinyl siding installation works and recommend a siding installation solution for your budget.
You can trust The Home Depot to install siding the right way. We handpick home service providers who meet our high standards for experience, know-how and customer service. We screen and do background checks on all of our installers to make sure they are licensed as required and insured before sending them to your home to install vinyl siding. We know siding a house is an important investment and we make sure it’s done correctly. The Home Depot also offers credit and/or project loan financing options for your siding installation.