The Home Depot offers quality siding materials from America's top brands. Our insulated siding installations come with these protections:
• Siding warranties up to 30 years or the life of your home*
• Three-year craftsmanship warranty
• Backing by the world’s largest home improvement retailer
We know you have a choice for your home improvement project. With The Home Depot, you leave nothing to chance.
*Ask your consultant for warranty details.
A great way to explore your siding options is a free in-home siding consultation with The Home Depot to discuss:
• Siding needs and style preferences
• Benefits of fiber cement and vinyl siding
• Samples of actual siding materials, styles and colors
• Accessories including shutters, gable vents, gutters and downspouts
• Siding to fit your budget
Prior to your appointment, think about colors and styles, your budget and the condition of your gutters. If possible, include household members who will help make the siding decision.
Here’s what you can expect:
• Project updates via myhomedepotproject.com
• Siding materials delivered to your home
• Removal and disposal of existing house siding materials
• Premium house wrap to protect it from the elements
• Authorized, licensed as required, screened and insured installers
• Clean-up and debris removal
Properly installed siding gives your home a distinctive look that will endure for years to come.
The Home Depot offers multiple financing options for your siding installation:
• Use The Home Depot Consumer Credit Card and pay no interest on siding installation purchases of $5,000 or more if paid in full within 12 months. Minimum payments required.
• Get The Home Depot Project Loan and pay fixed monthly payments for six months with no interest, no payment purchasing window and no annual fee. Annual percentage rates start as low as 7.99%; credit lines are available up to $40,000.*
*See offers for full details.
Insulated siding installation that consistently earns high customer ratings
A variety of virtually maintenance-free and beautiful siding options from fiber cement to vinyl siding
Craftsmanship and products backed by The Home Depot, the nation's #1 home improvement retailer
Total "end-to-end" project management from measurement and installation to cleanup
• Our top quality fiber cement siding has a natural wood texture to portray the character of real wood, even up close. It comes in lap siding, planks, vertical-patterned panels, shingles and more.
• Premium vinyl siding features thicker panels for a deeply embossed wood-grain texture, a low-gloss finish that looks like freshly painted wood and distinctive clapboard and Dutch lap profiles with wide panel projections to add architectural dimension.
Siding made of 100% vinyl is extremely durable. Unlike other types, it stands up to extreme weather conditions and will not peel, blister, flake, crack or corrode. Its virtually maintenance-free finish means no scraping, painting, patching or replacing rotted wood.
The Home Depot installs vinyl siding made by Exterior Portfolio, a leader in the industry. Exterior Portfolio gives you a quick, affordable way to update your home, even if it currently has wood or metal siding, brick or stucco. Other features and benefits include:
• Warranty transferable for the life of the home*
• A wide range of colors; darker colors specially formulated with revolutionary fade-resistant technology
• Deep, wood-grain texture resembling real wood siding
• Enhanced locking system to keep panels flat and straight
• Panels that resist pests, dents and dings and won't warp, buckle or crack
• Insulating value up to R-4
• Only periodic washing needed
• Lower heating and cooling costs
*Not available on all products; ask your consultant for warranty details.
The Home Depot installs fiber cement siding made by James Hardie, America’s number one siding brand. Five times thicker than vinyl, it beautifies millions of homes with a broad range of styles and textures. Other benefits are:
• 30-year non-prorated transferable warranty
• Panels warranted against hail damage and can withstand winds up to 150 miles per hour
• No rotting, warping or delaminating
• Holds paint three to four times longer than wood siding
• Natural wood texture
• Styles including lap siding, planks, vertical-patterned panels and shingles
• Accents such as soffits, fascia board, gable vents, shutters, gutters and beaded porch panels
Installing siding is the perfect solution for homeowners who want a cost-effective way to dramatically upgrade the look and value of their home. Siding is tough, durable, low maintenance and available in a wide range of colors and finishes. It’s also relatively easy to install and clean. At The Home Depot, you’ll find an array of siding installation options of the highest quality and value—including vinyl and fiber cement siding—from leading brands, to complement the style of your home.
Vinyl siding is by far the most affordable and popular exterior covering for homes in the U.S. Today’s vinyl siding is also better engineered to resist cracking, warping and fading as well as insect or water damage. And, the range of styles and colors available together with the ease of installation and maintenance has made vinyl siding the go-to option for homeowners and builders alike.
Fiber cement siding is another option that is quickly gaining in popularity. Made from wood and cement, fiber cement siding is insect proof, fire and moisture resistant, and less prone to fading, cracking or warping. Fiber cement is also available in an array of colors and finishes, or you can purchase it unfinished and paint it any color you choose.
Don’t know how to install vinyl siding? The Home Depot’s installation services will send a qualified, local siding contractor to your home to perform a complete professional installation. We will explain the features of our vinyl and fiber cement siding materials and even show you samples. The contractor will explain the process of how siding is installed and will recommend a solution with a cost that fits your budget.
If you’re considering updating your home’s exterior with siding, schedule a FREE consultation today, and let one of our knowledgeable siding contractors show you the full range of siding installation options currently available. And when you’re ready to have your siding installed, our team of skilled, licensed and insured installers will bring new life to your home with top quality siding products and craftsmanship.