A new showerhead, sprays and jets can upgrade your shower to a relaxing escape
Transform your shower by upgrading to a multi-functional showerhead, or add sprays and jets that make more use of your existing water lines.
This guide will highlight features to consider.
• One of the most cost-effective ways to instantly upgrade your shower is to install a new showerhead. You’ll find a wide range of showerhead types, from gentle rain showers to invigorating dual-head sprays.
• Adjustable showerheads with a variety of settings change spray patterns easily to suit your mood.
• Hand showers are ideal for washing children and pets and make cleaning the shower easier.
• Overhead showers can be up to 12 inches wide and deliver a relaxing cascade of water from above.
• Tower showers combine valves, body sprays, handheld sprays and water jets into a complete multi-angle, high-performance shower.
• Simply adjust the angles on high and low sprays for a different shower experience whenever it suits you.
• Consider a custom shower with all the features of a luxurious day spa.
• You can personalize settings and angles for wall- and ceiling-mounted spray nozzles, pulsating sprays and pivoting showerheads and panels for maximum coverage from above, below, front and back.
• Electric controls allow you to set water temperature and adjust the flow of water with precision.
• In-shower sound and lighting, or a steam generator add to the spa-like experience.