WHY CHOOSE THE HOME DEPOT FOR YOUR INSTALLATION NEEDS?
Reliability, Trust, Personalized Service, Flexible Financing
• We handpick licensed and insured contractors who are up-to-date on industry standards and trends.
• We stand behind the work -- using top-quality products -- with a minimum of a one-year labor warranty.
• Our on-time, courteous and respectful service installers undergo a thorough background screening process.
• We’re on the project from start to finish, from the initial consultation to final review.
• We'll help you find the financing option that best suits you and your project
• MyInstall, your personalized portal to ensure your installation project runs smoothly from start to finish.
Learn more about MyInstall
Watch our video to discover why The Home Depot’s professional installers receive a customer service rating averaging better than 9 out of 10.
This service provides start-to-finish information on your installation project. Find brief descriptions of what to expect from your installation services team and learn more about phases such as these: Consultation, Purchase, Installation and Completion.
Home Installation Services that Work with Your Lifestyle and Budget
The Home Depot partners with installers and home service professionals who meet the highest standards for experience, know-how and customer service to get your installation project done right. We screen and perform background checks on all of our service installers to ensure they have all applicable licenses and insurance before we send them out on any job.
Backed by at least a one-year service warranty, we stand behind our service installers. And from interior projects that range from bathroom remodeling,cabinet refacing, countertop installation, custom closets, electrical services, flooring, heating and cooling systems, HVAC repair & maintenance, interior shutters, insulation, water heater installation, water treatment and windows to outdoor projects like fence installation, generators, gutter installation, roofing, sheds & storage and siding, The Home Depot has the install service that’s right for you. We've also got flexible financing options that will help get your project underway as soon as possible.
Call The Home Depot home services at 1-800-557-5221. When you hire us for your installation project, you know we'll get the job done right. We've earned greater than a 9 out of 10 based on an independent research firm's post-project customer surveys.
View Contractor License Numbers View Terms and Conditions