The NIBCO 1-1/2 in. ABS DWV All-Hub Double Sanitary Tee can be used to connect 2 ABS DWV branch lines into a vertical drain pipe. The tee has a maximum working pressure of 5 psi. Drain, waste and vent fittings (DWV) made from acrylonitrile-butadiene-styrene (ABS) are used for residential and commercial sanitary systems. ABS is an excellent high strength, high impact thermoplastic material ideal for use in residential and commercial drain, waste and vent systems.
- ABS requires no primer
- Connects 2 ABS DWV branch lines into a vertical drain pipe
- For use with non-pressurized sanitary systems
- All-hub solvent-welded connections
- Maximum working pressure of 5 psi
- Meets ASTM D 2661 and D 3311
- Note: product may vary by store