Super Stud’s 1-1/2 in. Cold Rolled Channel has a large number of uses ranging from cross furring in drop ceiling assemblies to mechanical bridging for stud walls. This versatile channel product is made from 16 gauge galvanized steel and is mold and rust resistant - very important when installing in basements and other damp areas. It features tightly formed corners and equal height legs for ease of installation.
- 1-1/2 in. x 1/2 in. x 10 ft 16ga Cold Rolled Channel
- Used for cross furring in drop ceiling assemblies and for mechanical bridging for stud walls
- High-strength galvanized steel
- Durable material provides protection against insect, fire and moisture damage
- Mold Resistant
- Available in 10 ft. lengths
- Made in the USA