The JM Eagle 1-1/2 in. x 10 ft. PVC Sch. 40 DWV Plain End Pipe features a solvent-weld joint to provide a rigid joint connection. It is for use in a variety of applications from potable water distribution to sewer and drainage systems. This pipe is rated at 330-PSI.
- Durable white PVC construction
- Dual marking for both pressure- and DWV applications
- Specifically engineered for use in aboveground partial-support systems
- Solvent-weld PVC is unaffected by electrolytic- or galvanic corrosion, or any known corrosive soil- or water condition
- Listed NSF-PW, NSF-DWV, Standard 61, Standard 14, IAPMO
- Standard Color: White
- Dual marking for both Pressure and Drain, Waste, Vent (DWV) applications.
- Website address: www.jmeagle.com
- Note: Product may vary by store.