The NIBCO ABS DWV swivel drum trap is used in residential and commercial drain, waste and vent systems. The ABS DWV swivel drum trap features a hub x hub x cleanout with plug connection to provide a means for clearing potential clogs. The drum trap also provides a water seal so that wastewater will automatically be trapped in the configuration, thereby preventing unwanted gases from entering the household environment. Acrylonitrile-Butadiene-Styrene (ABS) is resistant to a wide variety of materials ranging from sewage to commercial household chemical formulations and can be exposed to a wide temperature span. ABS is lightweight, safe to handle and easy to install. ABS DWV is joined by solvent cementing or threading and can easily be connected to steel, copper, or cast iron through the use of transition fittings.
- ABS requires no primer
- Use under the discharge of a plumbing fixture or drain to prevent sewer gas from escaping
- Use for non-pressurized sanitary systems
- Helps remove waste water and waterborne wastes from plumbing fixtures and appliances
- Hub x hub x cleanout solvent-welded connection
- Made in USA
- Note: product may vary by store