The CHERNE 1-1/4 in. x 1-1/2 in. Test-Ball Plug is designed to test drain, waste and vent plumbing systems. The inflatable-rubber plug easily fits through hard-to-access pipe openings. Withstands pressure of up to 17 PSI.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Natural rubber body provides excellent expansion and a great seal in round and out-of-round pipe
- Inflatable design can fit through test tees, sanitary tees, floor drains and other hard to access pipe openings
- Ideal for testing DWV plumbing systems at pressures up to 13 psi or with 30 ft. of head pressure
- Utilizes a standard tire air fitting for easy connections
- Ring and chain assembly helps prevent the plug from being drawn into DWV systems during tests
- Inflatable design for ease of placement through restricted openings