The NIBCO CPVC-CTS 45-degree elbow is made of FlowGuard Gold CPVC and is ideally suited for hot and cold water pressure distribution systems in residential and commercial applications. The CPVC-CTS 45-degree elbow features a male spigot x female socket connection and is used to change the direction of flow. Please refer to NIBCO technical data sheets and catalogs for engineering and installation information. Chlorinated Polyvinyl Chloride (CPVC) has proven to be an excellent material for hot corrosive liquids, hot and cold water distribution, and similar applications above the temperature range of PVC. CPVC will not rust, pit, scale or corrode. CPVC fittings are easy to install and are joined by solvent cementing or threading. NIBCO plastic fittings are backed by a 5-year limited warranty. Because of its longstanding reputation for innovation and precision in design and manufacturing, NIBCO is the preferred brand in the industry. FlowGuard Gold is a registered trademark of The Lubrizol Corporation.
- Made of contractor-grade FlowGuard Gold resin
- Changes the direction of piping by 45 degree
- For use in hot- and cold-water distribution
- Not for use or testing with compressed air or other gases
- Solvent-welded connections
- 400 psi maximum working pressure
- Made in USA