The NIBCO lead-free wrought copper solder pressure tee used in residential and commercial systems such as potable water, air conditioning and refrigeration. Options also include cleaned and bagged for oxygen service (medical gas). The tee features solder cups. The fitting allows for a connection to be made in continuous pipeline and branch out to a different direction. Please refer to NIBCO technical data sheets and catalogs for engineering and installation information.
- Copper construction
- For use in above ground water lines
- Provides a branch line from a main line
- For use with copper piping
- Solder connections
- 722 PSI maximum working pressure
- De-zincification resistant
- Meets specifications ASME/ANSI B16.22 and MSS SP-104 or MSS SP-109; certified to NSF/ANSI 61
- Note: Product may vary by store.