The 1/2 in. 90-Degree Connector connects and effectively bonds flexible metal conduit (FMC), Mc and Ac to a steel outlet box or other metal enclosure in a right-angled connection. It is made of galvanized steel and designed to ensure ground continuity.
- Secures FMC, Ac and Mc to metal enclosures at a right angle
- Made of corrosion-resistant galvanized steel
- UL and CSA listed
- Reversible locknut cuts through protective coatings to create a grounded installation
- The screw's Tri Drive head design will work with Phillips, Slotted, and Square screwdrivers
- Locknut is reversible and it is designed to cut through protective coatings on boxes and enclosures to assure ground continuity
- Corrosion resistant