The 20440 1/2 in. Flex Screw-In Connector (5-Pack) is designed for indoor use to connect flexible metal conduit (FMC) to various metal enclosures. The connectors feature reversible locknuts that cut through protective coatings on boxes and enclosures to ensure grounding.
- Connects FMC to steel outlet boxes and other metal enclosures
- High strength zinc alloy construction
- Corrosion resistant
- Designed for indoor use only with a standard 1/2 in. knockout
- UL and CSA listed for safety and peace of mind
- Reversible locknut cuts through protective coatings for ground continuity