The 1/2 in. PVC Couplings (15 Pack) are socket-like connectors designed to join lengths of conduit pipe. These fittings consist of 2 female ends with a center stop. PVC construction offers heat, fire and corrosion resistance, and it is recommended that PVC cement be used with these fittings to ensure secure attachment.
- Ideal for joining lengths of conduit pipe
- PVC is heat, fire and corrosion-resistant
- Use with PVC cement to ensure secure attachments
- UL and CSA safety listings for safety and peace of mind
- Quick and easy to install
- Made in the United States