To connect threaded rigid or intermediate metal conduit (IMC) to holes in metal boxes or enclosures, use the 1/2 in. Chase Conduit Nipples (2-Pack). The nipples can also be used along with locknuts to create short raceways between boxes or enclosures.
- Terminate threaded rigid or IMC conduit to punched, cut or drilled holes in metal boxes or enclosures
- Use with locknuts to provide short raceways between boxes or enclosures
- High-strength die-cast zinc alloy for corrosion resistance
- UL and CSA safety listings
- For indoor or outdoor applications