1/2 in. Universal Pipe Clamp can be used to hold and mount metal strut or rigid conduit. Made of steel with an electro-galvanized finish, the pipe clamp is corrosion resistant and has a superior paint base. Pipe clamps are of advance design and afford a new and better way of ordinary use.
- Use to secure or mount strut channel or rigid conduit
- Compatible with strut, rigid conduit, IMC and pipe
- Steel construction with electro galvanized finish
- Combination slot and hex head for flexibility of attachment
- OSHA compliant
- Square nut is captivated on the shoulder for easy one-handed tightening