Many opportunities exist within this S4S poplar board family. These top grade boards may be used for cabinetry, furniture, shelving, trim, hobby and other utilitarian work. This smooth-textured board can be painted or stained to compliment or match your home’s decor. Unlike pine they do not allow bleed through and have less grain raise. Due to the similar grain pattern they can be stained to imitate other more expensive species, such as walnut or cherry. All our boards are double end trimmed with a moulded finish providing a high quality appearance for any do-it-yourself or professional project. Also, our boards are SFI certified.
- Manufactured from northern appalachian poplar, a renewable resource
- Kiln dried, for interior use
- Surfaced 4 sides, may be painted or stained
- 1 in. x 2 in. x 4 ft.
- S4S boards for crafts, hobbies and projects
- Click to learn how to select the right lumber for your project