Many states now require that copper lines carrying home heating oil have plastic jackets. This conduit is frequently used to cover oil lines that are running exposed or through concrete. By covering the copper line it prevents reaction with concrete.
- Can be used in a direct burial installation where allowed by the governing authority in that jurisdiction
- Electrical non-metallic tubing (ENT)
- Certified to CSA
- UL approved
- Equipment should be sized, selected and installed by a qualified professional to ensure proper installation, safe operation, adherence to federal, state and local codes and for valid warranty; see installation guide for more details
- Recommended for professional purchase only
- Click here for more information