Slime Tire Sealant is formulated and tested for use in all tubeless tires. Once installed, Slime sealant remains liquid and will not harden or dry out. Slime tire sealant is guaranteed to work for 2-years. As the treated tire rotates, centrifugal force pushes the sealant to the tread area creating a layer of protection, repairing punctures as they occur and treating existing punctures. Slime tire sealant is not intended for use in tires losing pressure from sidewall punctures, bead leaks, damaged rims or faulty valves. Slime sealant is recommended as a repair only in high speed, over-the-road tires.
- Repairs punctures up to 1/4 in. (6 mm) using fibro-seal technology
- Remains liquid inside the tire, coating the tread area as the tire rotates
- Non-toxic, non-hazardous, non-flammable, and water soluble
- Contains rust and corrosion inhibitors to maintain the integrity of the rim
- Tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS) safe
- Tires treated with Slime sealants can be cleaned out with water allowing for the installation of a professional plug and patch