The 1-Gang Low-Voltage Old-Work Bracket is specially designed for the installation of Low-Voltage devices in an existing wall. The backless box design accommodates the space and bend-radius requirements of coaxial or data/communication cables and eliminates the need for metal plates, lags or screws. Non-metallic polyvinyl chloride resists rust, corrosion, impact and the damaging effects of sunlight.
- Aids in the installation of Low-Voltage devices such as a cable television, data communication or telephone jacks in an existing wall
- Non-metallic PVC is heat, fire and corrosion resistant
- Backless to accommodate deep devices and bend-radius requirements
- Can be installed vertically or horizontally
- 2-vertical screw-mount options
- Add an additional outlet where you need it. Click here to check out our Project Guide on How to Install Remodeling Boxes.