The NIBCO CPVC-CTS tee is made of FlowGuard Gold CPVC and is ideally suited for hot and cold water pressure distribution systems in residential and commercial applications. The CPVC-CTS tee features female socket connections and allows for a connection to be made in continuous pipeline and branch out to a different direction. Please refer to NIBCO technical data sheets and catalogs for engineering and installation information. Chlorinated Polyvinyl Chloride (CPVC) has proven to be an excellent material for hot corrosive liquids, hot and cold water distribution, and similar applications above the temperature range of PVC. CPVC will not rust, pit, scale or corrode. CPVC fittings are easy to install and are joined by solvent cementing or threading. NIBCO plastic fittings are backed by a 5-year limited warranty. Because of its longstanding reputation for innovation and precision in design and manufacturing, NIBCO is the preferred brand in the industry. FlowGuard Gold is a registered trademark of The Lubrizol Corporation.
- FlowGuard Gold CPVC construction for strength
- Provides a branch supply line from a main line
- Compatible with CPVC pipe
- Designed for use in hot and cold water distribution systems
- Solvent weld slip x slip x slip connection
- Maximum working pressure of 400 psi
- Made in USA