The NIBCO lead-free wrought copper solder pressure repair coupling is used in residential and commercial systems such as potable water, air conditioning and refrigeration. The repair coupling features solder cups and no stop. The fitting provides a means to connect/repair two lengths of tube. In addition to its inherent qualities of beauty, durability and low maintenance, copper’s reusability makes it an ideal application in sustainable projects.
- Made of copper
- Furnished without a center stop
- Used aboveground for water supply piping
- Used to splice together stationary lengths of copper tubing
- Cup x cup connections
- Solder connections
- De-zincification resistant to protect mechanical strength
- Note: Product may vary by store.