The NIBCO lead-free wrought copper solder pressure tee used in residential and commercial systems such as potable water, air conditioning and refrigeration. The tee features solder cups. The fitting allows for a connection to be made in continuous pipeline and branch out to a different direction. In addition to its inherent qualities of beauty, durability and low maintenance, copper’s reusability makes it an ideal application in sustainable projects.
- Copper construction
- For use in above ground supply lines
- Provides a branch line from a main line
- For use with copper piping
- Solder connections
- 494 PSI maximum working pressure
- De-zincification resistant
- Meets specifications ASME/ANSI B16.22 and MSS SP-104 or MSS SP-109; certified to NSF/ANSI 61
- Note: Product may vary by store.