This reduced pressure zone assembly is designed to prevent the backflow of polluted water from entering into the potable water supply due to back siphon-age and or backpressure. It's compact modular design means easy maintenance with a single access cover for in-line repairs. It is ideal for protection in continuous pressure piping applications and at cross-connections identified as health hazards and for contaminants at the service line entrance. This assembly consists of a bronze body construction, NPT end connections, quarter turn ball valve shutoffs, top mounted test cocks, two in-line independent positive seating check modules, captured springs, and replaceable check discs and seats.
- Bronze body construction for durability
- Helps prevent the backflow of contaminated water into your potable water supply
- NPT threads with a quarter turn ball valve for ease of use
- Maximum working pressure 175 psi
- For non-potable service applications such as irrigation, fireline and industrial processing