The Homewerks Worldwide PVC Schedule 40 Ball Valves are used for cold water pressure distribution systems in residential, commercial, agricultural and light industrial applications. This NSF-approved valve features EPDM seats and O-rings and is constructed from durable PVC material. Ideal for applications where space and weight are critical considerations.
- PVC Sch. 40 construction
- Compatible with PVC Sch. 40 and Sch. 80 pipes (sold separately)
- 150 psi maximum pressure at 73°F
- 40 - 140°F working temperature range
- Threaded ends are compliant with ANSI B1.20.1 specifications
- Compliant with ANSI/NSF 14 specifications for plastic piping system components
- Note: Product may vary by store.