Provide you with the perfect solution for all your project needs. These boards combine the highest grade available in the market with unsurpassed quality of finish, making them ideal for any interior application. These boards have no knots, so every part of the board is useable with no need for wasteful, annoying cutting, meaning great value for money. The knot-free surface allows for easy finishing, whether painting, staining or varnishing your project. Radiata Pine is well known for its excellent workability, easy nailing/screwing, glue holding and superb paint finish. Originally from Monterey, California, Radiata Pine is today sourced from commercially grown tree farms in New Zealand. These forests are FSC certified, meaning they are managed on a completely renewable basis.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Environmentally friendly - FSC certified, tree farmed, pruned radiata pine
- Superior quality - clear, moulding quality finish on 4 sides, no wane, twist, cupping or bowing
- Uses - interior trim/mouldings, furniture, wainscoting, shelving, hobby/crafts, picture frames
- Easy to use - easy to cut, nail and glue, takes paints and stains beautifully
- Consistent quality standards from board to board
- Note: product may vary by store