Southwire's Liquidtight Ultratite Conduit is used where conditions of installation, operation or maintenance require flexibility and/or protection from liquids, vapors, solids or weather. Also used for the installation and protection of electrical conductors in circuits of 600 Volts or less. This product is perfect for applications requiring movement, crossover connections or tight bends.
- Can be used for direct burial or encased in concrete
- Exposed or concealed locations
- Smooth metal interior for easy wiring
- Spiral of rigid PVC reinforcement imbedded within a flexible PVC wall
- Crush resistant
- UL listed and CSA certified