Provide you with the perfect solution for all your project needs. These boards combine the highest grade available in the market with unsurpassed quality of finish, making them ideal for any interior application.These boards have no knots, so every part of the board is useable with no need for wasteful, annoying cutting, meaning great value for money. The knot-free surface allows for easy finishing, whether painting, staining or varnishing your project. Radiata Pine is well known for its excellent workability, easy nailing/screwing, glue holding and superb paint finish.Originally from Monterey, California, Radiata Pine is today sourced from commercially grown tree farms in New Zealand. These forests are FSC certified, meaning they are managed on a completely renewable basis.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Best grade with the highest quality surface finish, meaning no waste and top value for money
- Perfect for painting or staining with no blotching, furring or grain-raise.
- Ideal for any interior use.
- This lumber can be primed and painted or stained
- Available in a full range of sizes in both 4/4” and 5/4” thicknesses.
- FSC certified
- Click to discover the benefits of pressure treated wood