Decorate your interior or exterior space with old-fashioned natural pine Tongue and Groove boards. Create a country, cottage or rustic cabin look and feel. Every Eastern White Pine board meets the highest grading standards for strength and appearance. Tongue and Groove boards have a wide range of uses from ceiling paneling to accent walls and wainscoting. Perfect for interior or exterior projects, boards are light weight and easy to nail, saw, trim or cut. Choose a finish to match your look as paint, stain, whitewash or clear finishes can transform any wood project. Nails, screws or construction adhesives can be used with Tongue and Groove pine boards. Used for centuries in elegant and rustic settings, pattern stock paneling will remain gorgeous for years to come!
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Designed for interior or exterior use
- Tongue-and-groove construction
- Dimensional stability; minimal tendency to warp, shrink, swell, cup or twist
- Can be painted or stained
- Highly recommended sealing red knots with shellac based sealer prior to priming and painting to prevent bleed through
- Can be nailed, screwed or use wood construction adhesives
- Common: 1 in. x 6 in. x 8 ft.; actual: 0.75 in. x 5.5 in. x 96 in.
- Weighs approximately 6 lbs.
- Untreated premium lumber
- Square footage coverage: 3.33 sq. ft.
- Using a semi-transparent grey stain will achieve a more weathered barn board rustic look
- Use a white semi-transparent stain for a clean crisp white wash effect
- A clear finish will protect natural characteristics and age to a dark honey color
- Note: product may vary by store
- Click to learn how to select the right lumber for your project