Decorate your interior or exterior space with old-fashioned natural pine Shiplap and create a country, cottage or rustic cabin look. Every Eastern White Pine board meets the highest grading standards for strength and appearance. Shiplap has a wide range of uses from framing of houses to basic interior finishing applications. Straight grain and uniform texture make shiplap ideal for carpentry, hobbies, furniture, shelving and general finish work. Choose a finish to match your look as paint, stain, whitewash or clear finishes can transform any shiplap project. Nails, screws or construction adhesives can be used with shiplap boards. Used for centuries in elegant and rustic settings, paneling will remain gorgeous for years to come!
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Designed for interior or exterior use
- Can be painted or stained
- Highly recommended sealing red knots with shellac based sealer prior to priming and painting to prevent bleed through
- Can be nailed, screwed or use wood construction adhesives
- Common: 1 in. x 8 in. x 12 ft.; Actual: 0.75 in. x 7.25 in. x 144 in.
- Weighs approximately 12 lbs.
- Untreated premium lumber
- Square footage coverage: 6.875 sq. ft.
- Using a semi-transparent grey stain will achieve a more weathered barn board rustic look
- Use a white semi-transparent stain for a clean crisp white wash effect
- A clear finish will protect natural characteristics and age to a dark honey color
- Click to learn how to select the right lumber for your project