Shelving is a quick, easy, and affordable way to get organized. Melamine shelving is perfect or utility purposes, while decorative melamine adds the same functionality with the look that complements your decor for closets, work rooms, and pantry areas. White melamine shelving consists of melamine resin saturated decorative papers, thermally fused under heat and pressure to a substrate of particleboard. There is no added urea-formaldehyde. This process permanently bonds the paper to the board. It’s got a square edge and is finished face, back and one edge. Panels are pre-drilled to accommodate shelf pegs. Melamine shelving provides a more durable surface for heavy use applications such as closets, pantries, laundry rooms and garages.
- Thermally fused melamine process permanently bonds the paper and the board therefore, there is no glue line to delaminate
- Shelves are pre-drilled to accommodate shelf pegs, making it a snap to build a storage unit
- White melamine shelving is finished top, bottom, and one long edge
- Easy to work with, cuts and screws easily
- Note: product may vary by store