The Galvanized Steel Corrugated Roof Panel is an inexpensive option used in a variety of applications. These panels are becoming more popular not only for exterior use but the wide variety of interior uses. The panels can be used for privacy fencing, covered patios, carports, lean to sheds, back splash, ceilings, as bead boarding, crafts as well as and mainly roofing.
- Panel is 25.75 in. overall in width, offering 24 in. coverage when overlapped 1 corrugation for siding application.
- Panel is 25.75 in. overall in width, offering 21.5 in. coverage when overlapped 2 corrugations for roofing application.
- 1/2 in. Rib height
- 2-1/2 in. between ribs
- Minimum roof slope 3/12 pitch
- Caution sharp edges always remember to use gloves and safety glasses
- Note: Product may vary by store