Master Flow Round Reducers are used to decrease the diameter of the pipe when making connections in an HVAC system. Hemmed collar edges make these Reducers especially strong and snug-fitting. They can also be used to increase pipe diameter if necessary.
- Hemmed collar edges improve fit and increase strength
- Also used to increase pipe size
- Galvanized steel construction
- Always seal seams with building code approved sealant or duct tape
- Always insulate ductwork for greater system efficiency and comfort
- Hemmed collar edges to provide strength and a snug fit