The 1000 lbs. Trailer Jack swings from a vertical to horizontal position for a quick escape. The spring-loaded latch locks and releases the jack, moving it from vertical to horizontal. For optimal durability, this jack boasters corrosion resistant zinc plated tubing and has a crank jack, poked wheel and a grease fitting. The swing-up jack has a convenient side wind handle with a versatile 7 in. Dia wheel made of polypropylene. This product fits tongues up to 3 in. by 5 in. and provides 28.5 in. of lift and 12 in. for travel. Whether you're outfitting your boat for the first time or replacing well-worn nautical parts, this product is an essential accessory for your boating and domestic needs and is perfect for nautical journeys and mechanical maintenance. Precision and reliability are the marks of quality that this product has proven time and time again, guaranteeing steadfast performance with each use. The Invincible Marine BR59931 1000 lbs. Trailer Jack comes with a 1-year limited warranty and protects against manufacturing and workmanship defects. Rugged, tough and reliable, Invincible Marine is well-known for their hardworking nautical line.
- Swings from its vertical position to horizontal for a fast getaway
- Side crank jack has a poked wheel and grease fitting while this jack also includes corrosion resistant zinc plated steel tubing
- Swing-up jack has a convenient side wind handle and a tough 7 in. Dia polypropylene wheel
- Fits tongues up to 3 in. x 5 in., provides 28.5 in. of lift and a 12 in. travel
- Comes with a 1-year warranty