Now more than ever, today’s professional contractors, remodelers, electricians, plumbers and installers alike know that time is money. Studies indicate that professionals can easily improve productivity by reducing time spent searching for tools, sorting through their trucks and organizing supplies. The Bosch Click and Go system allows users to efficiently organize, store and transport their tools and accessories. The Bosch PS31BN 12-Volt MAX Drill and Driver feature a compact and lightweight design. The compact design, featuring the shortest height and shortest head length, makes this drill driver small enough to fit into tight areas and corners. Along with compactness, the Next Generation Driver features the lightest weight in class making it great for over the head continuous work. This Next Generation Driver also packs 265 in. lbs. of torque Up to 2x more torque than the competition.
- Compact and lightweight shortest height and head length along with lightest weight make this tool great for overhead and tight area work
- 3/8 in. single sleeve chuck newly developed compact duty tool to accommodate 90% of common applications with 3/8 in. single sleeve chuck
- Fuel gauge easier battery management for continued work
- 2-speeds (1st - 0-350 RPM / 2nd - 0-1,300 RPM) 2x faster driving and drilling than competition
- Compatible with Bosch BC430 (30 minute) charger works with Bosch 12-Volt lithium-ion batteries BAT411, BAT412 and BAT413
- Includes bare tool (battery and charger not included) and custom exact-fit tool inlay allows for ideal storage of the tool
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs