The Master Flow 12 in. x 4 in. x 6 in. End Register Vent Boot has a maximum temperature rating of 360 degrees Fahrenheit. It is made of 30-gauge, galvanized steel to provide strength and durability. This HVAC part can be installed with sheet-metal screws. After installation, the seams should be sealed with code-approved mastic, sealant or duct tape.
- Made of 30-gauge, galvanized steel for strength and durability
- End register vent boot for an HVAC application
- Can be installed with sheet-metal screws (not included)
- Always seal seams with code-approved mastic, sealant or duct tape (not included)
- Always insulate ductwork for greater system efficiency and comfort (insulation not included)
- Maximum temperature rating of 390 degrees Fahrenheit, minimum temperature rating of -100 degrees Fahrenheit