The Master Flow 12 in. x 8 in. Rectangular Duct Cap is used to terminate a rectangular duct run in an HVAC application. This rectangular duct cap is made of 30-gauge, galvanized steel for strength and durability. It can be installed using appropriate sheet metal screws. It has a maximum temperature rating of 390 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Made of 30-gauge, galvanized steel for strength and durability
- Terminates a rectangular duct run in an HVAC system
- Use sheet-metal screws for an easy installation (screws not included)
- Always seal seams with code-approved mastic, sealant or duct tape (not included)
- Always insulate ductwork for greater system efficiency and comfort (insulation not included)
- Maximum temperature rating of 390 degrees Fahrenheit, minimum temperature rating of -100 degrees Fahrenheit