Master Flow's sturdy Rectangular Duct is used as the main trunk lines in HVAC supply systems. Two L sections snap together to form the rectangular duct. Sold in "L" sections. Two pieces must be ordered to produce a full section of duct. Drive and "S" Cleats are sold separately. Constructed of 28 Gauge galvanized steel.
- Sold in Half Sections - 2 pieces needed for complete section of duct
- Sections easily snap together with no tools necessary
- Can be cut to needed length with simple tin snips (not included)
- Notched corners for easily connecting sections, or use cleats (cleats not included)
- Always seal seams with code-approved mastic, sealant or duct tape (not included)
- Install with sheet metal screws (not included)