This Murray 125 Amp Main Lug Load Center has a G90 hot-dipped, galvanized carbon-steel enclosure to provide excellent corrosion protection. The unit also features an additional powder coating of polyester paint applied with an electrostatic process to provide corrosion protection and leave a great-looking finish free of drips and runs.
- For use as an indoor main lug load center
- G90 hot-dipped, galvanized carbon-steel enclosure provides excellent corrosion protection
- Powder coating of polyester paint applied using an electrostatic process provides corrosion protection and a great-looking finish free of drips and runs
- 240 volts
- Factory-installed ground bars
- ANSI certified and UL listed
- Trim mounting tabs free up both hands to drive trim screws