Safely insulate splice connections or re-jacket electrical wiring with the Gardner Bender Heavy-Wall Black Heat Shrink. This heat shrink maintains a seal in underground, direct burial and submerged applications. Can be used to insulate and repair wire and cables.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Adhesive-lined tubing provides a sealed system for underground, direct burial and submersible applications
- Install with a torch or heat-gun
- Heavy-duty wall thickness for safe splicing or re-jacketing
- Pre-shrink diameter 0.45 in.
- Note: Product may vary by store