Improve energy efficiency with this Radiant Oriented Strand Board (OSB). It is engineered to block up to 97% of radiant heat, reducing your attic temperature by up to 30 degrees Fahrenheit. This reflective insulation also has high mechanical properties, which makes it perfect for load-bearing applications in construction. The most common uses include sheathing in walls, flooring, and roof decking.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Reduces up to 97% of radiant heat
- Reduces temperatures by up to 30 degrees Fahrenheit
- Structurally rated panel with reflective insulation and high mechanical properties
- 15/32 in. x 4 ft. x 8 ft. OSB
- Limited warranty available
- Ideal for construction and other uses