This Saf-T-Bar allows you to safely install your ceiling fan or lighting fixture in four easy steps. Ideal for installation during new construction or in locations with attic access, this bar is compatible with all ceiling fans. The Saf-T-Bar is designed for engineered truss application. The bar's end bracket has a 90 Degree angle lip for easy positioning, and its square tube adds strength to the design. For added ease, the electrical box can be positioned anywhere on the bar to fit your project needs. It works with existing ceiling joists between 16 and 24 in. wide. The bar is UL listed to support light fixtures up to 150 lbs. on 16 in. centers and 90 lbs. on 24 in. centers. It supports fans up to 70 lbs. The Saf-T-Bar comes with everything you need for installation, including easy-to-follow instructions. It also includes a Saf-T-Cap to protect bolts and wires during drywall installation and painting. Product reference number 01525.
- Safely and easily hang a ceiling fan or lighting fixture in new construction
- Compatible with all fans and fixtures, with both 10-24 and 8-32 threads
- Designed for engineered truss applications
- UL listed to support lighting fixtures 150 lbs. or less on 16 in. centers and 90 lbs. or less on 24 in. centers; supports fans 70 lbs. or less
- Includes Saf-T-Cap to protect bolts and wires and all hardware for installation comes with everything you need for installation, including easy-to-follow instructions