The Toro 150 psi In-Line Jar-Top Valve has flow control that allows you to conserve water by fine-tuning the amount of water pressure to individual zones. It has wide flow and pressure ranges from 0.25 - 30 gallons per minute and 10 - 150 psi. A jar-top opening allows easy access to the pressure-activated, double-beaded diaphragm. The valve can be bled internally or externally for system upgrades and maintenance.
- 1 in. female slip inlet and outlet
- 0.25- to 30-gallon per minute output for controlled watering and potential water savings
- Stainless-steel plunger and diaphragm spring for smooth, positive closing
- Pressure-activated, double-beaded diaphragm
- Jar-top opening for easy access to the diaphragm
- Captive solenoid plunger prevents lost parts during routine maintenance
- Can be bled internally or externally for new installations and maintenance