Originally painted in 1900 by French Impressionistic painter Claude Monet, Artist's Garden at Given depicts his beautiful botanical garden and the reflections of the flowers on the water. Originally the artist rented the property and was finally able to buy it after experiencing an influx of income when his paintings started selling. When Monet eventually purchased this estate, he focused on redesigning the gardens that already existed. Enjoy a gorgeous recreation of Artist's Garden at Given when you bring this Hand-Painted oil painting. into your Home. One of Monet's most famous works, Monet used beautiful color combinations to depict his flowers along a simple dirt path that leads to a pond. Choose from one of our many museum-quality frames that will complement the beauty of this painting.
- Art Classification : Scenic Landscapes
- Frame description: oxblood scoop deep red finish with concave detail
- 100 percent handmade oil painting on artist grade canvas certificate of authenticity included, framed paintings arrive ready to hang on your wall with hanging hardware included
- Framed paintings arrive ready to hang on your wall with hanging hardware included
- Framed painting size (not including frame): 16 in. x 20 in. framed painting size (exterior dimensions inches): 23 in. x 2 in.