Master Flow 16 in. x 35 in. Galvanized Panning is used to seal the underside of a joist space. This panning is constructed with sturdy 30-gauge galvanized steel and can be cut to size to suit a variety of applications.
- 30-gauge galvanized steel provides durability and sturdiness
- Seals the underside of a joist space
- 16 in. width is equal to the distance of joist spacing, which enables the panning to be nailed or screwed directly into the wood
- Can be cut to size to fit a variety of applications
- Use as a run of duct, usually to channel air back through the return air system
- Install with sheet metal screws (not included)